ShoeBank.com Labor Day sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ShoeBank.com Labor Day sale

I just got an email for the start of the Labor Day sale at the Shoebank.

I've been stalking the Boone Suedes and Jingle Bell Moks. They are both exactly the same price as they were prior to the "sale".

"selected factory second styles"

So unfortunately its not sitewide

Comment

Here are some of the styles that are on discount for the sale:

Bartlett (Independence Collection, upgraded version of the Strand) - from $399 to $299
      All of the Allen Edmonds for Brooks Brothers seconds - from $199 to $149
      Carlyle - from $299 to $195
      Cornwallis - from $299 to $199
      Fifth Avenue - from $299 to $199
      Hopkinson (Independence Collection version of the Park Avenue) - from $399 to $299
      Jefferson 2.0 (Independence Collection version of the McAllister) - from $399 to $299
      Lake Forest - from $299 to $195
      McAllister - from $299 to $229
      Park Avenue - from $299 to $229
      Strand - from $299 to $229
      Warwick - from $299 to $199
      all cordovan shoes from $529 to $399.

Comment

the 5th aves in 7.5 went up 30 bucks from 170 to 200. so much for a sale

Comment

i have to stay away, far away from the AE site and shoebank. I have bought 5 pairs this year. Got great deals, but that's still a pricey at probably 225 a piece on average.

Comment

Are the $199 5th ave/carlyle/cornwallis' a good deal, or should I wait?

Comment

Originally posted by TheSpaniard View Post
              Are the $199 5th ave/carlyle/cornwallis' a good deal, or should I wait?
              If you can live with whatever makes them "seconds" then definitely. I have carlyle and 5th aves, love 'em both. may have to splurge......going to the DC store on Saturday so i'll have to look first hand before i plunge.
              https://www.professorhorseyhead.com

Comment

One thing I can not stress enough. When you call up the store asking about the shoe you are interested in, ask if they can email you a picture or two of the specific shoes. They will happily do so for you and it can save you a restocking fee if you don't like what you see.

My 2 cents? Go for the cornwallis over the 5th ave if you're looking for something with a bit of character. The carlyle is a beautiful shoe in its simplicity, and goes without saying that it leans a little more towards the casual side (my pair in walnut looks great with some dark rinse jeans)

Comment

Working...
                X