Do Thompson Suits go on sale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do Thompson Suits go on sale?

I've been watching J. Crew Factory's Thompson suits in worsted wool for a few weeks hoping to catch them on sale. I think they're perpetually "on sale," but I'm talking about a real sale which would bring the jacket and pants down under $300. I think they're a good deal already, but I don't need the suit in a hurry, so I figured I'd wait. Does anybody know if they ever go on sale?

Originally posted by VirtuaBoza View Post
    I've been watching J. Crew Factory's Thompson suits in worsted wool for a few weeks hoping to catch them on sale. I think they're perpetually "on sale," but I'm talking about a real sale which would bring the jacket and pants down under $300. I think they're a good deal already, but I don't need the suit in a hurry, so I figured I'd wait. Does anybody know if they ever go on sale?
    yep, just gotta be patient. if you really dont need it in a hurry i'd wait all the way until black friday...probably their best sale of the year

Comment

Originally posted by Scofield View Post
      yep, just gotta be patient. if you really dont need it in a hurry i'd wait all the way until black friday...probably their best sale of the year
      Exactly. I'd estimate they go on sale ~2-3 times a year. (Obviously this is not given or on a schedule necessarily.) Usually they are around low $200s, sometimes less than $200!

Comment

Sometimes there are coupons from Gilt that you can stack on if there's no discount code needed so you can get double discounts

Comment

yeah they do, I found out about the last one from dappered but it didnt fit me well in the shoulders so I had to return it

Comment

Working...
          X