• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom made shirts sale

Nattyshirts is offering all shirts at $29.99

have a look
    Eat what is good for your health but
    Wear what is good for your and others eyes

Thanks for posting this. Does anyone here have any experience with them?

Comment

Originally posted by GWL3 View Post
      Thanks for posting this. Does anyone here have any experience with them?
      yeah they're fucking terrible based off my dealings, do not buy

Comment

OP, you are not fooling anybody.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocco View Post
          OP, you are not fooling anybody.
          IKR the spamming here has increased lately.

Comment

What makes you guys think OP has a stake in that company?

Comment

The lack of punctuation, in-line link and "have a look" seems like spam, but the link isn't a rep-specific link, etc. and OP has been around a year and posted plenty. We have seen more spam lately, but I feel like people shouldn't be so quick to bring the hammer down.

Comment

Originally posted by devastitis View Post
                What makes you guys think OP has a stake in that company?
                his post history. he is constantly posting about this company. see no other reason to do it other than he has a stake in it.

Comment

Interesting. I checked his post history but I guess I didn't go far back enough. Ninja spam?

Comment

Originally posted by devastitis View Post
                    Interesting. I checked his post history but I guess I didn't go far back enough. Ninja spam?
                    Same, most of his new topics are on custom shirts and link to Natty... interesting.

Comment

Custom made shirts sale

Originally posted by hornsup84 View Post
                      Same, most of his new topics are on custom shirts and link to Natty... interesting.
                      Yea, every once in a while he'll say something in another thread but the only time he's posted anything significant that I can remember, has been about natty shirts. Also, this isn't the first time someone has accused him if spam so if it isn't true, he should address it and not just keep posting about natty shirts.
                      Last edited by mmgfarb; August 5, 2016, 04:06 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

Jeez. I'm glad i asked about this company instead of diving in head first. i think i'll pass on this one. Thx for the responses

Comment

It's probably a sort of close call, but the post is in the right place and [MENTION=14258]fiftyforfifty[/MENTION] does have a non-totally-trivial posting history, so I'm not inclined to delete this thread. Lord knows I've stumped more than once for a few brands around here myself. Granted, my prose is a little less suspect, but I'm willing to extend some benefit of the doubt and chalk that up to the fact that not everyone writes in a super lucid style.

Comment

Originally posted by Shomas View Post
                            It's probably a sort of close call, but the post is in the right place and [MENTION=14258]fiftyforfifty[/MENTION] does have a non-totally-trivial posting history, so I'm not inclined to delete this thread. Lord knows I've stumped more than once for a few brands around here myself. Granted, my prose is a little less suspect, but I'm willing to extend some benefit of the doubt and chalk that up to the fact that not everyone writes in a super lucid style.
                            Hey [MENTION=3269]Shomas[/MENTION]! Seems like forever since you posted. Was it the cross country move or the lack of participation in the challenges? Speaking of which, we need to get that back going.

Comment

Originally posted by Shomas View Post
                              Thank you
                              Eat what is good for your health but
                              Wear what is good for your and others eyes

Comment

Working...
                              X