The sale at Banana Republic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoubleagentChang View Post
    Most of the time they waive the shipping but I spoke to an associate and they said since the 60% off is going on they wont do it now. But this is how I get my clothes SUPER cheap. Its a hassle, but I literally got these pants for $16.
    If you are a cardholder, shipping is always free. If you shop at BR a lot it's worth it to get their card. You get free hemming on pants and eatn credit towards reward certificates to use at BR with every dollar you spend. The rewards add up pretty quick. You also get their friends and family discount codes twice a year.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
      If you are a cardholder, shipping is always free. If you shop at BR a lot it's worth it to get their card. You get free hemming on pants and eatn credit towards reward certificates to use at BR with every dollar you spend. The rewards add up pretty quick. You also get their friends and family discount codes twice a year.
      They now require you to be a "LUXE" member to get those alterations. You are right about those rewards though, I just wish I had signed up earlier.

Comment

I do a fair share of shopping at BR, but I am getting more and more items from the GAP. Mind you if I pick up a card, the maybe I'll start shopping at BR more. I'd like to do more shopping at JC, but a) we get shafted on inventory here in Canada and b) the sales just never seem to be as good.

Comment

Originally posted by DocDave View Post
          I do a fair share of shopping at BR, but I am getting more and more items from the GAP. Mind you if I pick up a card, the maybe I'll start shopping at BR more. I'd like to do more shopping at JC, but a) we get shafted on inventory here in Canada and b) the sales just never seem to be as good.
          One thing you can do if you want to save money without applying for the card is use giftcardgranny.com. Buy giftcards and you will save the same amount as the card holders. The only thing you wont get is the points. Quality difference between Gap and BR is significant if you ask me. Once you starting using gift card to get that extra 10-20%, it really makes it worth while.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleagentChang View Post
            They now require you to be a "LUXE" member to get those alterations. You are right about those rewards though, I just wish I had signed up earlier.
            You're right. I forgot I was Luxe which is why I received all those benefits. The free shipping might be a Luxe thing too.

Comment

It is.

You're right. I forgot I was Luxe which is why I received all those benefits. The free shipping might be a Luxe thing too.

Comment

The Wyatt came through. The chestnut is a darker shade of brown than I'd noticed from the online photos - and I think Joe once said in a review that it was a lightish brown. Pretty nice shoe for the less than $35 I paid for them ($50.15 but I used vouchers for part of that). The leather quality isn't outstanding but it at least looks better than with the grey version of the same shoe.

Comment

I just picked up 3 pairs of raw selvedge jeans for $30 a piece, down from $150 each. Selvedge has been tempting me for a while. At less than the cost of Levi's I couldn't resist.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by srlclark View Post
                    The Wyatt came through. The chestnut is a darker shade of brown than I'd noticed from the online photos - and I think Joe once said in a review that it was a lightish brown. Pretty nice shoe for the less than $35 I paid for them ($50.15 but I used vouchers for part of that). The leather quality isn't outstanding but it at least looks better than with the grey version of the same shoe.
                    Yeah I ended up buying both the chestnut and burgundy for around 60 each. My first monks. Pretty happy so far. Find myself reaching for them often

Sent from my VS820 using Tapatalk

Comment

The khaki trench coat is down to $75. Unfortunately the navy version is still full price.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

60% includes markdowns

New to the site but can report that the 60% off include previously reduced prices, scored two pair of their Vintage Straight Jean for $20 (regularly $85, were reduced to $50)

http://imgur.com/a/B4aug

Comment

Originally posted by srlclark View Post
                          I ordered and returned the gray version. The fit wasn't great for me, and the leather was meh.
                          Don’t call what your wearing an outfit. Don’t ever say your car is broke.
                          Don’t sing with a fake British accent. Don’t act like your family’s a joke.
                          --Jason Isbell

Comment

Not gonna use it - here is F&F code if anyone else can:
                            LZT9PBWQP23D

Comment

Working...
                            X