AMEX $50 off $250 at AE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AMEX $50 off $250 at AE

Just looked at the rebates section of AMEX and they're doing 50 off 250 at Allen edmonds

Anyone know if this works for shoebank? They've got a nice sale coming up and was going to grab a pair of brown Cornwallis for $199

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Warden182 View Post
      Anyone know if this works for shoebank? They've got a nice sale coming up and was going to grab a pair of brown Cornwallis for $199

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I was thinking the same thing. I checked my amex statement for my last shoebank purchase and it appears on my billing statement like this so I'm assuming amex sees it as a normal Allen Edmonds purchase and would apply the statement credit for it. I'm going to call one of the outlet stores tomorrow to see if they know though.

Comment

Yes, it works for the shoebank as far as I know. Buy a gift card and then use that if you want there to be no question of it working (my plan).

Comment

I got a gift certificate and it worked. It takes awhile to get it though. It's not a digital code, it's a physical card.

Comment

I ended up getting the $199 Cornwallis + $50 Gift card and it worked. Nice!

Comment

Working...
            X