Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charles Tyrwhitt- 3 for $99.95 plus free shipping

You can get 3 shirts for $99.95 through this link- www.ctshirts.com/M4AAH
    You can also order over the phone and mention the offer code - M4AAH. This includes free shipping. $33 a shirt is about as low as Charles Tyrwhitt shirts go and I've had a pretty good experience with them; I like their spread color non-iron dress shirts. Beware though if you are really hard on your dress shirts, these may not hold up as well as some other brands which are popular on here IME. They do have a six month, no questions asked return policy though and they include a return shipping label so if you don't like em' you just send them back.

Originally posted by mmgfarb View Post
    You can get 3 shirts for $99.95 through this link- www.ctshirts.com/M4AAH
    You can also order over the phone and mention the offer code - M4AAH. This includes free shipping. $33 a shirt is about as low as Charles Tyrwhitt shirts go and I've had a pretty good experience with them; I like their spread color non-iron dress shirts. Beware though if you are really hard on your dress shirts, these may not hold up as well as some other brands which are popular on here IME. They do have a six month, no questions asked return policy though and they include a return shipping label so if you don't like em' you just send them back.
    Thanks for the heads up. I was looking to pick up a few more CT shirts, and at that price, with no shipping, I pulled the trigger.

Comment

Originally posted by papaholmz View Post
      Thanks for the heads up. I was looking to pick up a few more CT shirts, and at that price, with no shipping, I pulled the trigger.
      My pleasure, I'm glad you were able to take advantage!

Comment

Just ordered my first set of CTs I hope they fit but as you stated if not I will be sending them back. Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

Originally posted by MillzBuilt View Post
          Just ordered my first set of CTs I hope they fit but as you stated if not I will be sending them back. Thanks for the heads up!
          Just order a bunch of different sizes to figure out what fits best. Send the rest back. That's what I did. I've ordered 30+ shirts since.

Comment

Originally posted by ScAndal View Post
            Just order a bunch of different sizes to figure out what fits best. Send the rest back. That's what I did. I've ordered 30+ shirts since.
            I did the same. It also helps to watch their "how to measure" video and follow the advice, it should help you get closer to the size you'll like best.

Comment

When I add the shirts to my cart, it's still telling me that the total is $119.85. Anyone else having this issue?

Comment

Originally posted by CJMichaelRay View Post
                When I add the shirts to my cart, it's still telling me that the total is $119.85. Anyone else having this issue?
                I just tried it and it worked for me. Maybe try clearing the cookies on your browser. If you're still having problems, call them and have them place the order for you, that should work.

Comment

I just tried it and it worked for me. Maybe try clearing the cookies on your browser. If you're still having problems, call them and have them place the order for you, that should work.

You can also try using incognito mode when browsing the website to get the sale to work.

Comment

Originally posted by geeteey View Post
                    You can also try using incognito mode when browsing the website to get the sale to work.
                    Yea that usually works as well.

Comment

This deal or close to it is perpetually available, if you can find the code/link. I prefer Spier and Mackay at that price though.
                      My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSs1xkOEoJdPfZ4KRW575qA

Comment

Originally posted by thecharlesg View Post
                        This deal or close to it is perpetually available, if you can find the code/link. I prefer Spier and Mackay at that price though.
                        Yea I run across it every once in a while. I would like to try Spier and Mackay but I need a 32-33 sleeve so I think I'll have to try their MTM.

Comment

Yea I run across it every once in a while. I would like to try Spier and Mackay but I need a 32-33 sleeve so I think I'll have to try their MTM.
                          Good point. CT really gives a lot of options. Spier and Mackay will shorten sleeves for you, but I think it's like $8 CAD ($6USD) per shirt.
                          My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSs1xkOEoJdPfZ4KRW575qA

Comment

Originally posted by thecharlesg View Post
                            Good point. CT really gives a lot of options. Spier and Mackay will shorten sleeves for you, but I think it's like $8 CAD ($6USD) per shirt.
                            Hmm, that may be an option. I'm gonna think about that.

Comment

Working...
                            X