BR Ty Chelsea & Wyatt Monk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BR Ty Chelsea & Wyatt Monk

BR just restocked sizes in all colors for the Wyatt Monk Strap and they're 50% off at checkout. $75. Picked some up for $42 after gift card. Chelsea boots are down to $107 in all colors also.

Do you have to apply a code?

Comment

Originally posted by stungray View Post
      Do you have to apply a code?
      No, the 50% is reflected at discount. The boots are just on a sale.

Comment

You can get an extra 25% off if you sign up for the email, they send you a one time 25% off code which should work because there is no code needed for the 50% off.

Comment

Originally posted by mmgfarb View Post
          You can get an extra 25% off if you sign up for the email, they send you a one time 25% off code which should work because there is no code needed for the 50% off.
          I tried adding an extra 10% off code, but got a message saying the code worked but doesn't apply for this transaction. Still, I was finally able to buy the burgundy Wyatt's since they re-stocked my size! Can't wait to get them!!

Comment

Originally posted by sbowie View Post
            I tried adding an extra 10% off code, but got a message saying the code worked but doesn't apply for this transaction. Still, I was finally able to buy the burgundy Wyatt's since they re-stocked my size! Can't wait to get them!!
            Yea, I've had it work sometimes and not other times. I have those burgundy Wyatts and they are amazing! The pictures definitely don't do them justice and they are really comfortable. How much did you pay?

Comment

Yea, I've had it work sometimes and not other times. I have those burgundy Wyatts and they are amazing! The pictures definitely don't do them justice and they are really comfortable. How much did you pay?
              I paid the $75 that they're at today.

Comment

Originally posted by sbowie View Post
                I paid the $75 that they're at today.
                I think I paid a little less after stacking codes but they're still worth it at $75. Seriously great shoes.

Comment

Yeah- they're exactly what I was looking for in my next shoe. Half-brogue cap toe with the toe medallion, a single monk strap, and at a great price on top of it all.

Comment

I think I paid a little less after stacking codes but they're still worth it at $75. Seriously great shoes.
                    Guys, probably a stupid question considering they are $75, but do owners of this shoe feel like they will only last a year or two or do you feel as if they are well enough made to last several years?

Comment

Originally posted by pmestrad View Post
                      Guys, probably a stupid question considering they are $75, but do owners of this shoe feel like they will only last a year or two or do you feel as if they are well enough made to last several years?
                      I guess it depends on how much you wear them. They do feel well made enough to hold up pretty well but then again they're as you said $75 shoes. You can always get a rubber sole put on the bottom to make them last longer. I've also had heels replaced even on cheaper shoes just got to find a good cobbler. Overall I would say with good care and perhaps a trip to the cobbler when needed, they should last for a while as long as you're not wearing em to death.

Comment

Working...
                      X