Shoe Bank Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shoe Bank Sale

I just received an email from the AE Shoe Bank saying that they are running a virtual tent sale with 25% off all current factory seconds. Sale ends November 11th. However, I can't get the damn site to load.

I'm having the same problem. I bet half the menswear community is trying to access shoebank.com right now lol

Comment

Originally posted by Rocco View Post
      I'm having the same problem. I bet half the menswear community is trying to access shoebank.com right now lol
      Probably true. The funny thing is that the sale actually went live yesterday.

Comment

Loaded for me, but slow.

If you have been waiting for a sale to buy a particular shoe you're probably better off just calling or emailing the shoe bank right away to get your order in.

Comment

Must...Not...Click...Link...Of...Sale...

Comment

It's basically Rediscover America Sale prices. I was hoping the bourbon Kenilworths that have been sitting at $127 for a few months would drop to $95, but they are still $127, just like they were before, during, and after the RDA sale.

Comment

Originally posted by DocDave View Post
              Must...Not...Click...Link...Of...Sale...
              this

Comment

I never understand these sales they have. I check their website regularly, and whenever I get the email saying there is a sale like today, none of the prices seem to have budged one bit. I like the AE folks, but is this just a lie or simply incompetence? Or do they just limit the prices to one or two models?

Comment

Originally posted by angelescrest View Post
                  I never understand these sales they have. I check their website regularly, and whenever I get the email saying there is a sale like today, none of the prices seem to have budged one bit. I like the AE folks, but is this just a lie or simply incompetence? Or do they just limit the prices to one or two models?
                  All shell models are $375. They are normally $499. There are others, but that's what I know for sure have changed. "Current" means non-closeout, not what they currently have on inventory.

Comment

Looks to me like the cuts are on the pricier models. Like was said above, the $127 Kenilworths are still $127 but the $285 or so stuff like Strands or Daltons are lower now. Also, it only applies to seconds, not closeouts so you have to filter for current models.

Originally posted by angelescrest View Post

Comment

Bad info, deleted.

Comment

Working...
                      X