Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DocDave
    replied
    Alright. It sounds like I need to keep my eyes open for a better deal elsewhere. Here's hoping the watch stays in stock until then.

Leave a comment:

• Alpha King
    replied
    I got the same bambino, really like it. 139 shipped from amazon back in March. I think i was supposed to get a second free watch too, but i forgot about it! Maybe that was with the Mako, i think i got that directly from Orient USA.

Leave a comment:

• DocDave
    replied
    Good tip. Thanks [MENTION=10540]Scofield[/MENTION].

Leave a comment:

• Scofield
    replied
    Originally posted by DocDave View Post
    Looking for some advice here. I like this watch and have been thinking about picking up this style for some time now.

Is this a good deal/price? I don't need two watches although I suppose I could give the second one to the GF. Anyway. Thoughts? Does this style sell out frequently? Comments? Thanks.
    if you don't need it soon, might as well wait until black fri....orient tends to run a decent deal then

Leave a comment:

• DocDave
    replied
    Looking for some advice here. I like this watch and have been thinking about picking up this style for some time now.

Is this a good deal/price? I don't need two watches although I suppose I could give the second one to the GF. Anyway. Thoughts? Does this style sell out frequently? Comments? Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• papaholmz
    started a topic Orient Bambino 2 Back in Stock Plus Free Watch

Orient Bambino 2 Back in Stock Plus Free Watch

The Orient Bambino 2 with cream dial and blue hands is back in stock at orientwatchusa.com

With the DAPPERED30 code you get it for $182 which isn't the cheapest it's been, but you also get an additional watch for free (from a select few). I picked up this one, which is quartz, but it looks pretty good none the less.

So 2 watches for $182 isn't bad (shipping was free), especially when one of them is the oft-out-of-stock Bambino 2 with cream dial and blue hands.
Working...
X