X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ledbury - $50 referral code here

Ledbury is running a $50 referral promotion:

http://www.ledbury.com/referral_code?ref_id=148411

Usually the code is only $25, so a good time to make the plunge.

View my previous posts on my fanboy-ness for Ledbury.

whats the fit like?

Comment

See below:

Originally posted by lax101 View Post
      Ledbury's biggest advantages are the fit and the 2nd lowered button. For the fit: they don't publicize this enough, but their slim fit is truly an athletic fitting shirt--meaning it's built for someone with broader shoulders and a slim waist. It's almost impossible to get this fit from other shirt brands without extra tailoring. And no, Spier and Mackey doesn't offer this kind of fit either. The Spier sizing looks pretty standard, if not identical to CT's newest fit schema. And the button: you will look infinitely better with the lowered second button, if you intend to typically wear your shirts tieless. CT, in particular, has a really high second buttonhole, as do most shirtmakers.

Comment

Originally posted by lax101 View Post
        Ledbury's biggest advantages are the fit and the 2nd lowered button. For the fit: they don't publicize this enough, but their slim fit is truly an athletic fitting shirt--meaning it's built for someone with broader shoulders and a slim waist. It's almost impossible to get this fit from other shirt brands without extra tailoring. And no, Spier and Mackey doesn't offer this kind of fit either. The Spier sizing looks pretty standard, if not identical to CT's newest fit schema. And the button: you will look infinitely better with the lowered second button, if you intend to typically wear your shirts tieless. CT, in particular, has a really high second buttonhole, as do most shirtmakers.
        If only they carried/made my size. The overall dimensions of the 15.5 neck look really good, if possibly a bit small in the shoulder and on the tight side in the collar. Or the 16 for a roomier fit. However...I really need a sleeve longer than 36...and to get that I'd need to size up to a 16.5 neck which would be big everywhere.

Comment

The $50 off referral promotion is BACK, but only through today: https://www.ledbury.com/referral_code?ref_id=148411

Comment

Working...
          X