Heads Up: Banana Republic Friends and Family Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heads Up: Banana Republic Friends and Family Sale

People that are on their best customers email list will get an email sent to them to shop early tomorrow. But for people with hard coupons or email invites, their shopping period is from the 19th to the 23rd of August. The usual F&F discount of up to 5 items at 50% off applies with virtually no exclusions.

Hi. New person here. I have a BR friends and family code I got from a friend. I'm a college student who in the last year has finally started buying nice clothes. I'm wondering if people here have any suggestions for what to buy? I'm gonna grab a pair of fulton chinos to start.

I have been looking at some of their shoes, like the Ben Oxford, but I was wondering if anyone here has experience with BR shoes. As in, are they good quality?

Thanks!

Comment

love their now sold out suede owen oxfords. Love the luxe touch polos. That's about all I buy from banana

Comment

How do you get that code?

Comment

For those who didn't get emailed a code, try this trick: https://www.reddit.com/r/frugalmalef...sale_aug_1923/

pages.email.gapinc.com/SFAF/social_redeem/?eid=######

Copy the above URL, paste it in your browser, then replace the ###### at the end with any 6 random characters (Numbers, letters, and even some symbols). Press enter and you should be taken to a page with the code.
          If the random combination you used has already been claimed, just try another one.

Also, I'm not 100% sure if the additional 25% off (new members) code works, even with burner emails (10minuteMail.com)
          Last edited by prayerpolice; August 20, 2015, 04:50 PM. Reason: Full link couldn't been seen or properly copied.

Comment

Does not work. Just tried.

Thanks though.

Comment

Originally posted by Pepetito View Post

Thanks though.
              Sorry, the link has been mis-pasted. (This forum is shortening links) Try this:
              pages.email.gapinc.com/SFAF/social_redeem/?eid=######
              Last edited by prayerpolice; August 20, 2015, 04:39 PM.

Comment

looks like they are done giving these out. bummer.

Comment

Originally posted by Pepetito View Post

Thanks though.
                  Just tried it twice, first time it didn't work, then entered a new *7* digit number and it worked.

Comment

Working...
                  X