Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gilt City voucher 30 percent off j crew factory

https://www.giltcity.com/national/jcrewnationalaug
    30 percent off voucher for J Crew factory for free.
    Get on it fellas
    expires august 16

Is it possible to stack this with a birthday voucher?

Comment

Originally posted by mtsingh View Post
      https://www.giltcity.com/national/jcrewnationalaug
      30 percent off voucher for J Crew factory for free.
      Get on it fellas
      expires august 16
      I picked it up but in my experience they usually adjust their prices on the site during the period of these vouchers. Sometimes you'll be able to save a little extra, but this one excludes suiting which is a big bummer. However, Thompson sportcoats are usually still eligible.

Originally posted by Eric Leija View Post
      Is it possible to stack this with a birthday voucher?
      I don't think so, most of those say not valid with other promos. You can always try to call and see if they'll do it over the phone though.

Comment

I thought you could stack a few codes together with j crew factory. Also there was a coupons.com code I believe 10 dollars off 130. Calveret boots have gone down to about 50 at their lowest currently inflated to 55 so it doesn't seem like they adjusted too bad at least not on that.

Comment

Originally posted by mtsingh View Post
          I thought you could stack a few codes together with j crew factory. Also there was a coupons.com code I believe 10 dollars off 130. Calveret boots have gone down to about 50 at their lowest currently inflated to 55 so it doesn't seem like they adjusted too bad at least not on that.
          Fine Print from my voucher:

Valid through Sunday, August 16, 2015, 11:59pm ET
          This 30% off voucher can be used on top of J.Crew Factory's already existing sales and promotions of up to 50% off
          Valid on all items except gift cards, third-party brands, men's suiting, denim, crewcuts under $25 assortment and women's activewear
          For online and in-store purchases, discount applied before shipping and taxes are added
          No adjustments will be made to previous purchases
          Purchases made with this offer are not eligible for future price adjustments
          Cannot be redeemed for cash
          Not valid in J.Crew retail stores or on jcrew.com or by phone
          Valid on Jcrewfactory.com and in J.Crew Factory and J.Crew Merchantile stores only (click here for full list of stores)
          One-time use only
          Offer valid in the U.S. and Canada only
          Limit one promo code per order at jcrewfactory.com
          May not be combined with student/teacher discount, shopping center coupons or fall mailer.

So, deciphering that language it sounds like you could possibly use another promo if you are in stores- but not online.

Comment

I have a few extra codes left if anyone needs one.

Comment

Working...
            X