• Show
Clear All

Orient Ray black, rubber strap $99 amazon prime deal

21% claimed so far.

How durable is a rubber strap?

Comment

Originally posted by ndintel View Post
      How durable is a rubber strap?
      I think most people just end up replacing the strap with a nato.

Comment

Originally posted by devastitis View Post
        I think most people just end up replacing the strap with a nato.
        The strap is the biggest issue for me. I've had ones that break or just look horrible after awhile. Biggest reason I haven't committed to a watch yet honestly.

Comment

The strap is the biggest issue for me. I've had ones that break or just look horrible after awhile. Biggest reason I haven't committed to a watch yet honestly.
          that's the easiest part of a watch to replace! you can buy a quality strap for $20...

Comment

Originally posted by Scofield View Post
            that's the easiest part of a watch to replace! you can buy a quality strap for $20...
            Where are straps bought at? Can one simply find them online or is there a good quality website that sells good straps?

Comment

Where are straps bought at? Can one simply find them online or is there a good quality website that sells good straps?
              pretty much. i would recommend crown and buckle or hirsch

Comment

A lot of brands go with cheap crappy watch straps expecting customers to swap them out for straps they like. You can find natos anywhere, but Massdrop regularly runs good deals on Nato straps, and C&B has discounts for Dappered.com users. Just find the style of watch you like, and then find a solid strap to go with it. I really like the FormFunctionForm button stud straps, but they are kinda pricey.

Comment

Working...
                X