Land's End Fulton Loafers in stock and cheap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TradBrah View Post
    Just a heads up in case anyone is interested: I picked up a 9.5 and 10.5 in the Fulton loafers when this sale was going on. Unfortunately neither fits (I beleive a 10 would be good for me). If anyone wants them, I can send them your way for the same price I paid for them + shipping - would come out to ~$50-55 total depending on exact shipping costs. I will be returning them back to Lands End this weekend, so please PM if interested.

Edit: Both pairs are the brown color.
    Do you have any real life pics of the shoes? I'm interested in the 10.5, but I'd like to see how the brown looks in a non-stock photo.

Comment

Originally posted by burban View Post
      Do you have any real life pics of the shoes? I'm interested in the 10.5, but I'd like to see how the brown looks in a non-stock photo.
      these are them

Comment

I am on travel this week, but I can send you actual pictures Thursday evening. The photos that zcm posted are an accurate representation of the real life color.

Comment

I'm wearing a pair today (just like pretty much every other day):

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...nt=photo%2cJPG

In most light, I think they look more burgundy than brown. I'm not sure whether [MENTION=8564]zcm[/MENTION] would agree or not.

Comment

Originally posted by facelessghost View Post
            I'm wearing a pair today (just like pretty much every other day):

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...nt=photo%2cJPG

In most light, I think they look more burgundy than brown. I'm not sure whether [MENTION=8564]zcm[/MENTION] would agree or not.
            I would call them brown leaning burgundy. not as burgundy as my Bob's chili McGregors.

Comment

I just snagged a pair of the Patriots from the Shoebank with the AmEX deal pushing them to about $80, so I'm out on these. Thanks though.

Comment

Pictures of the 9.5 and 10.5. They will be returned on Sunday, so please message me if interested.

Comment

do you have any size comparisons to any other brands you wear?

Comment

tradbrah i sent you a pm...

Comment

Working...
                    X