J. Crew Factory Flash sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

J. Crew Factory Flash sale.

40% Off Everything & Extra 30% off clearance styles. Plus, Free Shipping. Use Code "Popping". Ends tonight.

Are JCF sales usually stackable with other promos? I've got a 20% i got for my birthday birthday and a 20% i got with a recent purchase that I'd be looking to use with this.

Comment

Not the best sale. I think you got caught out by the "flash sale" marketing tactics. Prices are higher than many of their common sales. The clearance deal should be pretty good though if you find something you like. And free shipping is good.

The unofficial ranking of JCF sale tiers are as follows:
      1) Extra % off clearance, with a good clearance section.
      2) Giltcity voucher + good sale during voucher period. (Rare)
      3) "50% off everything, prices as marked". Or "extra 30% off with code", since they lower the prices during these sales, it usually comes out to be about the same as the 50% off. (Common)
      4) Nearly everything else. (Constant)
      Last edited by justin t; April 29, 2015, 01:19 AM.

Comment

In general the best JCF deals are shortly after midnight EST when a "50% off prices as marked sale" is ending and they've just released a new promo code but haven't jacked the prices back up yet. On some items (mainly suiting) you can find slightly better deals by combining a percentage off sale with a Gilt promo code, but that only happens a few times a year.
        Last edited by HowlinAtTheMoon; April 29, 2015, 02:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X