Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brooks Brothers Outlet - Suits @ $249

Just got an email about this today.

I rarely wear a suit all that much but I have been in the market for a new one. I just want something nice that is versatile.

Good deal to take them up on? Or is there a better place I can go?

Seems like a pretty good deal if you're in the market. I think they're 100% wool. Won't last 20 years or anything, but at that price, I think a few years of wears is worth it. I have a 346 sport coat that I wear all the time and I love it.

Comment

I have a couple staples and I thing it was a complete waste at that price point. I feel as if i could have done better at macys or jcf

Comment

Originally posted by cal86 View Post
        Just got an email about this today.

I rarely wear a suit all that much but I have been in the market for a new one. I just want something nice that is versatile.

Good deal to take them up on? Or is there a better place I can go?
        Depends on the suit. I was at a BB outlet a few days ago and there were a couple I'd have picked up at that price - and more than a few I wouldn't take for any price.

Comment

Got one today, very lightweight wool, 100% bemberg lining! Awesome pick for 1/2 price of a suit supply bag

Comment

Originally posted by DocRoberts View Post
            Got one today, very lightweight wool, 100% bemberg lining! Awesome pick for 1/2 price of a suit supply bag
            I ended up pulling the trigger on a Navy one this weekend!

Comment

Working...
            X