Brooks Brothers Corporate Event Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brooks Brothers Corporate Event Sale

30% off on March 19th for those with a corporate membership card. Any recommendations on what to pick up?

Missed this post, but I used the Corporate discount at the 346 store to pick up three dress shirts at $189+30% off. I actually got six shirts, three in luxury (normally $98) and three staples of light blue and white (normally $69-79). Each were around $44 I believe. I have also used the corporate discount on top of the "two suits for $1149 sale," bringing the price of new 1818 suits down to very reasonable levels.

Comment

How do you get a corporate discount card? I assume you can only get one if your employer offers it?

Comment

Do these card discounts typically work on their shoes, such as Alden or AE?

Comment

I got my mine through a legal honors society I joined, and I believe I can also get it through my Federal Bar Association membership. I assume it is offered through other random memberships and associations I'm a part of. When you look at the "benefits" portion of different organizations you're involved in, they might have a BB Corporate Membership that you're not even aware of. (E.g., "15% off Avis car rentals, 20% off at the Gap, etc. I generally ignore or forget about these these, but there might be Brooks Brothers in one of more of your memberships.)

I assume the discount applies to shoes, but I haven't tried it yet.

Comment

Working...
          X