Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charles Tyrwhitt Shirts $29

http://www.ctshirts.com/mens-shirts/...age=2&browse=Y

Gotta go through the slickdeals.net connection to get the price, but if you do, I'm not sure that you're going to find them cheaper ever.

Whoops, I see that this was already mentioned in the deals thread as well. I just didn't look far enough back to find it.

Still, it's noteworthy, I think.

Comment

They aren't doing that deal anymore thank you though

Comment

They still have a $29 shirt deal going through May 11th. http://dealnews.com/Charles-Tyrwhitt...h/1316989.html

The Thursday handful says it's not across the board, but that's incorrect. $10 shipping though on order under $99, can't apply the shipsale code for free shipping over $50. So 3 shirts would come out to $97

Comment

not sure how I missed this. Now I have to spend the night measuring and looking at that shirt detective spreadsheet to see where I land with the new fits. Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

Originally posted by Manceptional View Post
            not sure how I missed this. Now I have to spend the night measuring and looking at that shirt detective spreadsheet to see where I land with the new fits. Thanks for the heads up!
            Does it bother anyone else that Dappered clearly ignored this sale in their Thursday Handful post? As Dappered admits, CT shirts are ALWAYS on sale. A quick google search reveals the $29 deal through dealnews.com.

I get it appears to be a link through deal through dealsnews.com only, but don't feature a subpar deal in your Thursday Handful when $29 on all shirts have been running for over 4? months.

Comment

Originally posted by mah View Post
              Does it bother anyone else that Dappered clearly ignored this sale in their Thursday Handful post? As Dappered admits, CT shirts are ALWAYS on sale. A quick google search reveals the $29 deal through dealnews.com.

I get it appears to be a link through deal through dealsnews.com only, but don't feature a subpar deal in your Thursday Handful when $29 on all shirts have been running for over 4? months.
              No, it doesn't bother me. The better question is.....if they have been running a $29 shirt sale for 4 months already, then why feature it in the Thursday handful now?

Comment

I think his point was that Joe did mention a CT sale, but one that was inferior (at least with regard to shirts specifically). But it did not bother me either.

Comment

Originally posted by mah View Post

Yup. Pisses me right off. I want my money back.

Comment

Working...
                  X