Walmart clearance watches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Walmart clearance watches

Walmart is clearing out the left over extra christmas stock and making room for the spring stuff (so says the grumpy jewelry counter lady at my local walmart). Whatever the reason may be, there have been some decent deals scored at walmarts. Dont bother checking the web, the clearance varies from store to store. I was in the store physically looking at a watch on clearance and used the website on my phone to "find in store" and it came up as out of stock. The same watches aren't on clearance at every store so I am betting if it did show in stock it would be full price. Anyway, scavenger hunt of the best kind. I found a Timex t49904 for $25. It is $70 on amazon right now. I am still holding out hope in finding a Casio MDV106 but I only have a couple of stores left in my radius that I can check. And yeah, I sat on this deal for a couple of days because I didn't want to alert the flippers out there until I found something I liked.

Here is the post that brought it to my attention on watchuseek. There have been scores ranging from $5-40.

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f71/wal...e-1590098.html

Originally posted by idvsego View Post
    Walmart is clearing out the left over extra christmas stock and making room for the spring stuff (so says the grumpy jewelry counter lady at my local walmart). Whatever the reason may be, there have been some decent deals scored at walmarts. Dont bother checking the web, the clearance varies from store to store. I was in the store physically looking at a watch on clearance and used the website on my phone to "find in store" and it came up as out of stock. The same watches aren't on clearance at every store so I am betting if it did show in stock it would be full price. Anyway, scavenger hunt of the best kind. I found a Timex t49904 for $25. It is $70 on amazon right now. I am still holding out hope in finding a Casio MDV106 but I only have a couple of stores left in my radius that I can check. And yeah, I sat on this deal for a couple of days because I didn't want to alert the flippers out there until I found something I liked.

Here is the post that brought it to my attention on watchuseek. There have been scores ranging from $5-40.

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f71/wal...e-1590098.html
    I went to check it out, most of the men's watches were way too garish, glad you found one you like.

Comment

Yeah, I have been to about 6 different stores and only found the one I liked. Some stores had little no none at all.

Comment

Ran across a women's weekender marked $22. Picked it up for my oldest daughter and it rang up as $5.

Comment

Working...
        X