JC Penney Stafford camel hair blazers on clearance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JC Penney Stafford camel hair blazers on clearance

Ymmv but at my local Jcp they are $29.99 with an additional 25% off. I had a 20% off email coupon that they stacked for me. I grabbed the tan, gray and navy for $57 and change total. They had several.

Says 79.99 on the website. do you have a different link,or is it a different blazer, or only in store? http://www.jcpenney.com/dotcom/men/s...mComboVal=null

Comment

Clearance prices at the store can be different, even different for stores only the next city over. It's pretty fun seeing what red tag they put on an item on the clearance rack.

Comment

[MENTION=4677]Shade[/MENTION] that's the one. In store only. Like [MENTION=8245]ninpb[/MENTION] said, it even varies by store. I might be returning one or two myself though. I really need a 36r and don't feel like heavily altering all 3 even at this price.

Comment

This is probably a bad idea but if someone wants to cover the cost of the coat, a box, and shipping plus maybe a couple of bucks to buy me a beer I would make a trip over there to some up. PM me if anybody is interested. I don't have another 20% off so it would be $29.99 with 25% off for $22.49 plus my sales tax of 6%. Should be about $23.84 for one. No idea on shipping or the box.

Comment

Picked up the tan and navy. They were listed as 80% off but the tag was even cheaper at $34.99. I'm not a card member or rewards member but I found a 15% off coupon and $10 off $25. Came to about $55 for the two. 40S was the perfect fit. Very pleased. Thanks for the tip.

Comment

Originally posted by idvsego View Post
              Ymmv but at my local Jcp they are $29.99 with an additional 25% off. I had a 20% off email coupon that they stacked for me. I grabbed the tan, gray and navy for $57 and change total. They had several.

Unreal deals. I own the navy, tan, grey, and charcoal. Got them for about sixty each last fall. Love them

Comment

Damn. Makes me wish there was a JCP north of the border.

Comment

Working...
                X