Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is 30% off at LL Bean a good deal for bean boots?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is 30% off at LL Bean a good deal for bean boots?

There was some sponsored ad in my Facebook feed this morning that appears to be a legit 30% off coupon at LL Bean. This made the thinsulate bean boots come out to just under $100, although the estimated shipping date is June!

Anyway, is that a decent price for those boots for not year?

Seems legit. Was looking to get the wife a pair before thanksgiving and shipping estimates were already out to Feb-March. And that was all full price.

Comment

Bean boots have been extremely popular this year and Bean has been struggling to keep pace with the demand. So, those estimated ship dates sound right to me.

In terms of price, 30% is a lot better than what you can typically do. Normally Bean only offers 10% discounts.
      Ben

Comment

Yes, that is a very good deal on Bean boots. Also, when they say to order a size smaller, they mean it.

Comment

Thanks everyone! Jumped on it and they'll be great for next season!

Comment

30 percent off! Damn.

Comment

Ive worn nothing but my Bean Boots for the last month. Love them.

Comment

Sorry to bump this back up, so my boots came this last week - sweet! One question, though, and I feel dumb asking it but figured I'd check here before emailing customer support. So I got the thinsulate boots - silly question, but am I just missing the thinsulate or where is it supposed to be? I guess I was assuming having thinsulate meant the upper would be lined or something. The pictures of the thinsulate version don't look different than the boots I received, but part of me is questioning that I was delivered the plain version and not the thinsulate version. So the 8" thinsulate bean boots - what do they look like?

Comment

go check the product numbers on their website.

i think the lining for the thinsulate ones is usually red. albeit thin.

Comment

Working...
                  X