Casual Boots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Casual Boots

I am really looking for a good pair of wear any where with jeans or chinos, boots. Something like the Clark's originals or the Woolrich Yankees. Missed out on the Yankees this week. Where is the best place to get those Clark's In you guys opinion?

Originally posted by AngioKyle View Post
    I am really looking for a good pair of wear any where with jeans or chinos, boots. Something like the Clark's originals or the Woolrich Yankees. Missed out on the Yankees this week. Where is the best place to get those Clark's In you guys opinion?
    Once I figured out my size, I hit Amazon when they had a deal going on them. Picked up a pair of Bushacres in Dark Brown that normally runs around $120 for something like $60-65.

Comment

Nordstrom, DSW sometimes has Clarks on sale. Wait for the discounts to come around if they're at retail

Comment

I'm in the market for a pair of Bushacres myself, so if anyone sees them for less than $60 I'd like to know!

Comment

Originally posted by nuggetzor View Post
          I'm in the market for a pair of Bushacres myself, so if anyone sees them for less than $60 I'd like to know!
          I just ordered a pair of the beige suede ones from DSW for $63 (total with tax). I used the coupon code FEBRUARY which dropped the price by $10.

Comment

Originally posted by ryryonline View Post
            I just ordered a pair of the beige suede ones from DSW for $63 (total with tax). I used the coupon code FEBRUARY which dropped the price by $10.
            Thanks! I wound up getting them from Amazon. I got a 20% off code, and then I remembered I had a $30 gift card from Christmas, so I wound up getting them for $30 (free shipping).

Comment

Working...
            X