l.l.bean 20% discount roulette

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

l.l.bean 20% discount roulette

So I wandered onto the L.L. Bean Signature website this evening and saw a banner flash for a 20% discount. I found this odd, since L.L. Bean never does discounts and when they do, it's usually 10-15% (I guess that's the price we pay for the lifetime satisfaction guarantee and free shipping). I looked at the small print and evidently the discount is being offered to "select customers" and only lasts as long as you stay on the page (i.e. you lose it if you navigate away from LLB or close the window - for the record, though, opening links in new tabs did not wipe the discount out for me).

I have no idea how they choose their "select customers" but if you've been holding off on buying something from LLB or LLBSig, you should check it out and see if it works for you. 20% is about as good a discount as you're going to find.

Ben

Seems to work for me. Thanks for the tip!

Comment

FWIW, I accidentally just closed the window and reopened it and the deal is still there.

Comment

You can also use FEB20 for 20% off of everything this weekend. It was a "secret" sale that they promoted through some social media channels. We got the heads up and tweeted it out from the Bows & Boats account, I figured most people knew about it or I would have posted here as well.

Comment

Are you Ryan? Nice site! Following now!

Comment

That's me, thanks for following along. It started as a side project that grew legs pretty quickly. Maybe one day we can be as big as Dappered, but for now I'll just enjoy the ride.

Back to the thread at hand...anyone use the code? What'd you get?

Comment

Does it work tomorrow too?

Comment

I am told that it will run through 2/21.

Comment

Thanks for the code, I just ordered some Blucher Mocs from there. I'm hoping the leather doesn't look so cheap that I'll want to get something more expensive. And if it does look plasticky, I'm thankful for their incredible return policy.

Comment

So what does everyone have their eye on with the 20% discount?

Comment

Those green suede blucher mocs

Comment

Tartan wool pants

http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/65102?feat=505933-GN3&attrValue_0=Blackwatch%20Plaid

Anyone know how these will fit? Somewhat loosely, I expect.

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

JC, do they have your size still in stock? They don't have many sizes left in the Signature mocs.

Comment

@ greg_s, I've found LLBS stuff to fit true to size. Whether the pant is especially slim or not is a different question. I think it's more of a straight fit.

Ben

Comment

Yeah, unfortunately the blucher mocs are gone in my size now. Oh, well... Hitting Last Call, Nordstrom, and Nordstrom Rack along with a thrift or two tomorrow, so we'll see.

Comment

Working...
                              X