Allen Edmonds at Nordstrom Rack in Brentwood, MO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allen Edmonds at Nordstrom Rack in Brentwood, MO

Just a quick tip to anyone near the St. Louis area. I was in the store at Brentwood Square on 1/24/15 looking for some work clothes, swung through the shoe area and found a lot of Allen Edmonds of varying styles. Most were 45%-56% off, averaging $190 for a new pair. Picked up a new pair of shoes and some other odds and ends all for $240 after tax. I was looking in the 11.5-12 shoe area so your luck may very if your feet are on the smaller side. Hope this helps out someone.

Originally posted by SeanPKelly View Post
    Just a quick tip to anyone near the St. Louis area. I was in the store at Brentwood Square on 1/24/15 looking for some work clothes, swung through the shoe area and found a lot of Allen Edmonds of varying styles. Most were 45%-56% off, averaging $190 for a new pair. Picked up a new pair of shoes and some other odds and ends all for $240 after tax. I was looking in the 11.5-12 shoe area so your luck may very if your feet are on the smaller side. Hope this helps out someone.
    Which model?

Comment

did you see any double monks in 12? i was there 2 weeks ago and had nothing that wowed me in 12 section

Comment

Working...
      X