LL Bean code? Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LL Bean code? Anyone?

It would be great if I could get these Kathadin boots on sale. Anyone?

I ordered a pair of boots from them a few months ago and was under the impression that they don't do coupon codes like many places. I looked too and couldn't find anything. I did however get a $10 gift card for ordering, while its not a discount its essentially $10 towards my next purchase.

Comment

Yeah, Bean doesn't really do coupon codes. They do 20% off a couple of times a year (usually at the end of the season). Another 20% off code should go out their mailing list in early February based on my experience last year.

Comment

The best you can typically do is wait for a 10% discount code and, if you've managed to snag one, combine that with a $10 gift card that they occasionally give out with previous purchases.

I'm not sure I've ever seen a blanket 20% discount like [MENTION=2598]redbeardedmike[/MENTION] is talking about.
        Ben

Comment

I think it might be only an email offer to those on their list. I don't think I have seen 20% codes. I did double check and see that I've gotten (and used) 20% offers a couple of times in the last year.

The 20% off everything comes a couple of times a year, but I've also seen it confined to specific categories of items (also tends to be seasonal).

Comment

I just got an email from LL Bean this AM with a 10 percent off code: SNOW10

Comment

I just got an email from LL bean with a 20% off code.

Timing was interesting as I was looking at those same boots, and waiting for a code too, but I happened to find a pair of Iron Rangers 8111 on clearance today at a local shoe store on my lunch break today. That's what I REALLY wanted all along.

Comment

Working...
              X