Mercanti Fiorentini wingtip boots - $120 - check your local store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mercanti Fiorentini wingtip boots - $120 - check your local store

I had a few minutes to kill and stopped by my local DSW. The lots of the pseudo Dalton's in the clearance area for $120 (that's $170 plus 30% off). My store had most sizes (but not mine, of course), which tells me they're probably clearing out a discontinued model.

Full review of the boots on Dappered:

http://dappered.com/2014/02/in-review-the-mercanti-fiorentini-wingtip-boot/

If you go to the local DSW store and they don't have your size in the clearance section, just ask the Manager if they will honor the price and have it shipped to your house.

I did this for Black Friday and they honored it. A service associate ordered them right there in the store and the boots were at my front door in about 4 days. Paid $126 after taxes.

Comment

Originally posted by salvamu81 View Post
      If you go to the local DSW store and they don't have your size in the clearance section, just ask the Manager if they will honor the price and have it shipped to your house.

I did this for Black Friday and they honored it. A service associate ordered them right there in the store and the boots were at my front door in about 4 days. Paid $126 after taxes.
      That's a great tip. Thanks, [MENTION=12725]salvamu81[/MENTION]!

Comment

Originally posted by facelessghost View Post
        I had a few minutes to kill and stopped by my local DSW. The lots of the pseudo Dalton's in the clearance area for $120 (that's $170 plus 30% off). My store had most sizes (but not mine, of course), which tells me they're probably clearing out a discontinued model.

Full review of the boots on Dappered:

http://dappered.com/2014/02/in-revie...-wingtip-boot/
        Thank you for the tip- I found mine in my local store at 40% off, paid just over $100.

Comment

Working...
        X