Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

endclothing.com

Hey guys-

Has anyone had any experience with www.endclothing.com? They have some good prices on Barbour stuff. Do they run codes often? Can I pick up 25% off some other time or should I just man up and pull the $200 trigger?

Wait for a code. It'll offset the import fees you may be hit with. I don't think I got hit when I bought my Barbour from them but I believe @Vicious49 may have been?

Comment

Yeah, they have to %25 off right now. Is that about as good as it gets for them?

Comment

I made the mistake of ordering 2 jackets at the same time so my total was too high. If it's below a certain amount, you probably won't get hit with any fees. I don't know exactly what that threshold is though.

Comment

Originally posted by AngioKyle View Post
          Yeah, they have to %25 off right now. Is that about as good as it gets for them?
          Yes, just about. I don't remember getting an email >20% this year.

Comment

I think it was this site that would not ship Barbour products to the US anymore. I had to order my jacket from another site. It must be a recent change since I know others have ordered them from there.

Comment

They don't run sales very often. I think 25% off any item is pretty rare for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Moelman View Post
                I think it was this site that would not ship Barbour products to the US anymore. I had to order my jacket from another site. It must be a recent change since I know others have ordered them from there.
                I just ordered a heritage Liddesdale shipped to the US, so I think you're mistaken.
                Ben

Comment

$210 shipped for the beacon quilt.....gotta do it.

Comment

Working...
                  X