Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black Friday e-mail from Combatant Gentlemen

https://combatgent.com/blackfriday

If you need a charcoal or navy suit to get started with, it's a good time to pick one up.

Basic slim fits that used to be $160 are down to $120. I'll probably pick up a charcoal birdseye modern fit, those are down to $160 through December 3rd.

They have various other deals for each of the next eight days.

Not a single suit in the modern fit in my size. My legs simply wont fit in the slim stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonH View Post
      Not a single suit in the modern fit in my size. My legs simply wont fit in the slim stuff.
      Mine usually don't either, but their slim fit is justbigenough to fit me. You do have the option of buying the modern fit pants if you're choosing one the basic fabrics that's available in both the modern and slim fits. They are identical. So navy slim fit = navy modern in the fabric.

Comment

Originally posted by ronrob View Post
        Mine usually don't either, but their slim fit is justbigenough to fit me. You do have the option of buying the modern fit pants if you're choosing one the basic fabrics that's available in both the modern and slim fits. They are identical. So navy slim fit = navy modern in the fabric.
        That's a good point

Comment

Combatant Gentlemen Black Friday Deals

Reposting this from the main Combatant Gentlemen thread:

Hey all,

We've just kicked off our Black Friday deals. Here are the details:

Weeklong Deals
          • Essential Suits: $120 (formerly $180)
          • Select Suits: $160 (formerly $200+)
          • Tuxedos: $180 (formerly $200)

Daily Deals
          • Wednesday 11/26 -- The Shirt and Tie Bundle: Buy a shirt and tie bundle and get 25% off (works up to X shirts and X ties) -- Code: shirtandtie

The weeklong deals and daily deals will run until next Wednesday 12/03, for a total of 8 daily deals. Each daily deal expires at midnight PST on its given day. They will be announced on our Facebook page and our email newsletter.

We will also be running Happy Hour flash sales between 5pm - 7pm PST every day. These deals will only be announced on our Facebook page.

Our Black Friday page
          Our Facebook page

Comment

Working...
          X