Best price on Levi 501s?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best price on Levi 501s?

Looks like I can get two pairs from JCPenney right now for about $33/pair if I add a small item to reach the $30 off $100 threshold on the sale they have going right now.

Anybody know if that price can be beat? This is not for the shrink to fit 501s, though it looks like those are on sale for the same price.

I just bought a pair from Levis.com with 30% off and free shipping; it came out to $35 plus tax. I don't think I have seen Levis below $29.99 ever. Thank you for the heads up.

Comment

Yep, all time cheapest i've seen is $30. Definitely got my money's worth two or three times over based on how much i've worn them.

Comment

Are Levi's at the outlet store the same? I got a pair of 501 for $20 and 514 for $15 (should have stocked up on that!) Both on sale though. Then there is also the clearance rack. You need to find/wait for the random, unannounced mark downs to find these prices though.

Comment

i got mine black friday amazon for like 25 bucks each

Comment

Between Amazon and occasional discounts elsewhere (including JCP and the Levis site itself), I've bought a number of pairs of 501s (in wonky colors off amazon for $10-15), 505s (Levi's site / Amazon in the $20-25 range), and 511s (Amazon, $25). I also think I have some 514s lying around.

Oh, last black friday I scored two pairs of non-stf 501s at JCP for $8 each.

Sadly, when I got home, I found that the sizing was messed up in that color - they were both effectively two waist sizes too small.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBayesian View Post
              I've bought a number of pairs of 501s (in wonky colors off amazon for $10-15), 505s (Levi's site / Amazon in the $20-25 range), and 511s (Amazon, $25). I also think I have some 514s lying around.

Oh, last black friday I scored two pairs of non-stf 501s at JCP for $8 each.
              Wow. This is why I love the dappered threads.

Comment

Originally posted by smbixby View Post
                Wow. This is why I love the dappered threads.
                If you're picky (sometimes I gloss over "Hmm.. that's an ugly green-blue wash" and think "Pants for the dog park"), the best deals I see with any frequency (once a month or so) are Amazon and Levis.com. You can get good prices @ Levis.com when something you want is on sale, AND there's a 40% or higher discount. I'm pretty confident you'll see 40-50% off sometime before the calendar hits 2015. Amazon prices craters tend to be fast, poorly publicized, and quickly corrected - best place to find them is reddit's Frugal Male Fashion subreddit. Slickdeals / other deal sites tend to propagate things to the top too slow.

Comment

Nice tips, thanks.

Looks like my standard color (tumbled rigid) in 514s isn't available in 501s. What dark blue color would be similar in 501s, rinse?

Comment

Working...
                  X