$29.95 Charles Tyrwhitt shirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diversification View Post
    I wish TMLewin would get more attention, actually. Similar pricing scheme, similar sizing, similar quality. I recall that a year or two back I actually some of their stuff for much lower than CT shirts ever go - I don't watch them closely, but I imagine that still happens from time to time.
    I've had trouble finding their stuff for the same prices. I hear about similar sales reasonably often, but the stock in my size in the slimmest fit is mediocre

Comment

Originally posted by diversification View Post
      I miss you.

I wish TMLewin would get more attention, actually. Similar pricing scheme, similar sizing, similar quality. I recall that a year or two back I actually some of their stuff for much lower than CT shirts ever go - I don't watch them closely, but I imagine that still happens from time to time.
      Thanks div. I haven't been able to work for Dappered for the past month due to my day job taking all of my time. A Style Source article for T.M. Lewin may be on the horizon. The trouble with the Style Source articles is that they take a hell of a lot of time to prepare. We actually visit the stores for pictures, check each product's quality in person, etc.

Originally posted by bjmcgeever View Post
      I've had trouble finding their stuff for the same prices. I hear about similar sales reasonably often, but the stock in my size in the slimmest fit is mediocre
      T.M. Lewin has five variations on slim fit:
      1. "Slim fit" is a tailored, not-slim fit.
      2. "Fitted" is slim.
      3. "John Francomb" is between fitted and fully fitted.
      4. "Fully fitted" is extra slim or paint-on slim depending upon your build.
      5. "Super fitted" is even slimmer than that.

Comment

Working...
      X