$29.95 Charles Tyrwhitt shirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$29.95 Charles Tyrwhitt shirts

Great deal for good quality shirts. I wish I waited till now. I got mine when they were 4 for $199.

http://www.ctshirts.com/mens-shirts?...||||||||||||||

Does anyone know if the living social deal be used on this deal?

Comment

Tried using a $25 voucher with this deal and it didn't work, said that a promotion had already been applied. YMMV

Comment

I have two more of these bad boys en route.

Comment

What is the deal with these shirts? I almost bought a few yesterday but they seemed to have a really late delivery date, and since I know next to nothing of the brand I held off.

The price seems right, but if they are mediocre, I'll just go with a known quantity.

Worth the shipping cost and time? What level of quality and cut?

Comment

I wish that Dappered would write some sort of article that covered Charles Tyrwhitt as a brand. They could call the article something snappy like Style Source.

Comment

Originally posted by bruschetta View Post
              I wish that Dappered would write some sort of article that covered Charles Tyrwhitt as a brand. They could call the article something snappy like Style Source.
              Agreed. I also wish they would be discussed more often on the Threads. It's like no one's heard anything about them.

Comment

You guys are too much...
                [MENTION=2502]beyarea[/MENTION], as you've no doubt figured out by now, CT shirts have been discussed repeatedly on Threads. Try using the search function at the top right and I'm sure you can find some discussion. Bottom line: at $30/shirt they're a solid deal.

Comment

Anybody happen to know about how often they do this sale? It seems like every couple of months but I missed it this time around because I was procrastinating =(

Comment

They're doing the sale again. I just got 4 shirts for $30 (+$5 for shirt pocket) and $15 shipping. Total was $158.55. Code Link is http://www.ctshirts.com/mikey

Comment

Does everyone end up getting a shirt pocket added on? As most dress shirts seem to come with a pocket these days, I'm just wondering if the shirt would look out of place without it?

Comment

This was my first order from them and I did add it. I typically prefer the pocket to not having it. I don't wear ties to work and like the little bit of asymmetry. And sometimes it's handy to put stuff in. I find that a lot of shirts don't have pockets, but it often depends on the brand.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick80 View Post
                          This was my first order from them and I did add it. I typically prefer the pocket to not having it. I don't wear ties to work and like the little bit of asymmetry. And sometimes it's handy to put stuff in. I find that a lot of shirts don't have pockets, but it often depends on the brand.

Thanks for the comment Nick. I'm used to seeing and having pockets, so the concept of the shirt not coming with one, and having to pay extra to add one is a little strange, and got me thinking if people find it ok/like to have shirts without a pocket.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick80 View Post
                            They're doing the sale again. I just got 4 shirts for $30 (+$5 for shirt pocket) and $15 shipping. Total was $158.55. Code Link is http://www.ctshirts.com/mikey
                            oh awkward, I tried typing in the site this time instead of clicking the link lol.

Comment

I miss you.

I wish TMLewin would get more attention, actually. Similar pricing scheme, similar sizing, similar quality. I recall that a year or two back I actually some of their stuff for much lower than CT shirts ever go - I don't watch them closely, but I imagine that still happens from time to time.
                              My measurements, for context--> Body Type: Slim/Skinny |​ Weight: 175 lbs | Height: 6'1" | Neck: 16” | Chest: 40” | Waist: 33.5” | Shoulder: 18.75” | Sleeve: 35.5” | Bicep: 12.75” | Wrist: 6.75”

Comment

Working...
                              X