Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Red wing Beckman $244 shipped. 1000 mile for $169

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Red wing Beckman $244 shipped. 1000 mile for $169

    Available http://www.fsfashionny.com/red-wing-...stone-men.html

    Iron rangers and wolverine 1000 milers also available. Be sure to use the sch10 code. Reddit said Nordstrom will match but not with the 10% off too.

    You are on the hook for returns with this site. For some reason their shop on amazon hasn't lowered prices to what is available on their main site.

    Enjoy!

    #2
    Are these not factory seconds? As in Factory Seconds Fashion New York?

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Emmet View Post
      Are these not factory seconds? As in Factory Seconds Fashion New York?
      Google did not seem to say one way or the other. Some people have claimed to get firsts while others claim to get seconds of varying quality, complaining to FSFashion and getting an additional credit. If you forgo the 10% coupon and price match through Nordies, you're guaranteed 1sts.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Ragu View Post
        Google did not seem to say one way or the other. Some people have claimed to get firsts while others claim to get seconds of varying quality, complaining to FSFashion and getting an additional credit. If you forgo the 10% coupon and price match through Nordies, you're guaranteed 1sts.
        Fwiw my Beckmans arrived today from FSFashion and I looked them over and didn't see any defects in workmanship or noticeable damage/scratches/scuffs. It was super dusty as a couple other people had noted about the website photos. They came in a red wing box and had a little half dollar sized insert, presumably from red wing, about being inspected by "Renaldo" and meeting strict quality standards.

        So are they firsts? I think so. Have others received seconds? Probably. So if anyone was on the fence about the site, I had a good experience.

        Comment


          #5
          I received some 1000 mile from them about 6 months ago and one shoe seemed to have been a display due to the creases at the toe. I sent them back.

          Btw, Ragu, where do you see the $169?

          Comment


            #6
            So you are buying something, with no certainly if it is a first or a second? That doesn't sound right.

            Comment


              #7
              If Renaldo says they are okay, they must be okay!

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by LosRockets View Post
                If Renaldo says they are okay, they must be okay!
                Touché.

                Comment

                Working...
                X