BB 20% Off MTM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BB 20% Off MTM

Not sure if this belongs in this section. I am in the market for a half-canvassed suit for an upcoming research conference in Geneva next February, and Brooks Brothers is running a 20% off MTM sale on their website until October 11th. I am interested in getting a Fitzgerald, so with the 15% off with opening a new credit card, it'd come out to be $440. Should I go for this deal, or will a better deal pop up later in the year?

If you're looking at their MTM pricelist for a standard jacket and taking 20% off, that's a stellar price given they fit you in-store. If you're taking 20% off their RTW price you may be misinformed about the price. Sorry not doubting you just don't know many places that explicitly list MTM prices bc its fabric dependent.

Best half canvas sub 500 jackets - BB, SuitSupply, Spier&Mackay, eHaberdasher (don't think they do a solid navy though). Consider eBay for Polo Ralph Lauren Made in Italy at that price point, also Caruso. I'd avoid the more fashionable Italian brands like LBM and Cantarelli bc those jackets are typically soft (uncanvassed). Also look at Epaulet, ebayed Southwick, Samuelsohn, Paul Stuart.

Comment

Yeah, $440 for a MTM Brooks suit? Doesn't sound that right to me.

Comment

the MTM stuff is around 1500

Comment

Maybe I should have specified but this is their MTM online:

http://www.brooksbrothers.com/on/dem...itzgerald-suit

I don't think it's exactly MTM, since you can only change minor details and the sizing is limited to the standard sizes.

Comment

Working...
          X