Getting the best out of the Bonobos $30 for $60 deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting the best out of the Bonobos $30 for $60 deal

A Groupon-like site called Fab is selling $60 Bobobos gift certificates for $30. They are store credit, and can be stacked! Fab nor Bonobos care if you buy more than one, so let's take advantage of that!

Step 1: Sign up for Fab.com and buy one Bonobos store credit voucher.

Link: http://bit.ly/xvtM29

Step 2: Copy your invite link on this page: https://fab.com/invites/

Step 3: Logout, then clear cookies/cache

Step 4: Sign up using your own referral link with another email, then purchase another voucher.

Step 5: You should have $25 in your first account. Go ahead and buy a third voucher.

$180 Bonobos credit for $65. Not too bad

You can also use the code #Yourewelcome to take 20% off your order when you buy something at Bonobos.

Did anybody else try this? I'm might try it if it works.

Comment

I did it. Seems to work fine. Waiting on my last 2 vouchers to "ship", but I'm not anticipating any problems. Didn't clear cache either.

Comment

I did this three times and picked up about $500 worth of stuff for $120. They ship the vouchers after two hours automatically via email, but I never had a problem.

Comment

Kenneth, let me know if all 3 vouchers ship. I will do it, if you vouch for it.

Shiva 0347 thanks for the offer info; just want someone with a longer Dappered track record to tell me the offer works.

Seems too good to be true...

Comment

I understand the skepticism, Weng. I'm a long time Dappered reader, but I just recently discovered these forums, haha.

Anyway, here's a little proof:

http://i.imgur.com/DWbJC.png

http://i.imgur.com/1gBFR.png

First image is the first voucher I received. The second image shows all of the referral credits that I got from my self-referred accounts.

Comment

@Weng - yep! Shiva is right. Worked fine for me, I ended up getting 3 pairs of washed chinos(a $264 dollar sum) for $74 with the 3 codes and the Facebook40 code for 40% off. Considering keeping this going to get something really pricey.. Thanks a ton Shiva for bringing that to our attention!

Comment

Thanks. Dont want anything now...just the tryptopants turkey pants for thanksgiving. So figure no bonobos purchase till october...do the credits expire?

Comment

@Weng: if you apply the credits to a Bonobos account, then they never expire, since they are treated exactly like store credit. The vouchers themselves will expire after 6 months if they aren't used or put in an account.

Comment

what does it mean when fab.com takes your credit card info, displays an error to try another card, and has a visible hold for $1 on your credit card statement?

sketch-o-rama.

Comment

@frost: That sounds really weird. Give their customer service a shout-out - I've been on fab for a couple months now and found that they have excellent customer service.

Comment

Ok I think I'm gonna try this when I have more time this week. Will post my results.

Comment

Does the facebook40 code have a dollar limit?

I have a few items in my cart totaling $305, but with the code, all I get is $75.00 off my total.

All items are regular priced items, not sale items.

Thanks.

Comment

Putting a hold of $1 is normal. It's what happens when they verify the card number. It should clear in a day or two.

Comment

Fab order number one worked. They emailed code within 2 hours and i redeemed for credit at bonobos.

Order number 2 pending.

The offer expires in 4 days i think.

Comment

Working...
                              X