Allen Edmonds Strands in brown suede (firsts) for $153

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allen Edmonds Strands in brown suede (firsts) for $153

Macy's has dropped the price of the AE Strand in brown suede to just over $200. With the 25% off code PRIV, the final price comes out to $152.99. That's a screaming deal, and they're available in most sizes.

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/a..._PARAMETER=BAG

Whoa. I'd be all over that if I didn't already have a pair of suede Player's.

Comment

And, my order didn't process and now they're sold out of my size only. I guess that's what I get for posting the deal :-)

Comment

I ordered a pair. My 5 last PA's are half a size to big but need some width. Will check these out but am thinking they may go back unless the suede stretches a bit

Comment

DAMN, so tempted...should i...?

already have the strands in walnut, suede bucks and driving loafers..

EDIT: Couldn't resist, pulled the trigger...
          Last edited by Scofield; August 8, 2014, 01:59 PM.

Comment

I've got a pair of suede McAllisters, which I wear all the time. I'd imagine these will be equally useful and that's a great price-if I didn't already have the McAllisters, I'd definitely pick these up.

Comment

That's so tempting. I really want them, but I'm pretty sure I am a 9.5E on the 5 last. At least when I've tried suede Strands on in the past, I found that there was too much separation in the V for the lacing. Is their width likely to stretch at all?

And then there's also the fact that I have plenty of shoes. Nothing like this, but I have an oxford and at least one blucher, and plenty of chukkas and handsewn bluchers and mocs. So I could definitely live on without this piece. But then again, it is awfully tempting.

Comment

Missed it =( Wonder if they will restock

Comment

Still have 11s for me... Not in love with that chocolate color, though. Have to think on this one.

Comment

Working...
                  X