Bespoke Post: Covered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bespoke Post: Covered

I just picked up the latest box of awesome. It is my first one. It includes workin stiffs, a blue claw garment bag, and a clothes brush. Seemed like a good time to join up. If you like you can use my referral link below:

https://www.bespokepost.com/r/f25930a8

EDIT: Mods, not sure if I am allowed to put that link in there or what. LMK and I'll take it down.

Originally posted by zcm View Post
    I just picked up the latest box of awesome. It is my first one. It includes workin stiffs, a blue claw garment bag, and a clothes brush. Seemed like a good time to join up. If you like you can use my referral link below:

https://www.bespokepost.com/r/f25930a8

EDIT: Mods, not sure if I am allowed to put that link in there or what. LMK and I'll take it down.
    What was your opinion of the garment bag? I have been considering this box but wasn't sure how the quality would be. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by BP909 View Post
      What was your opinion of the garment bag? I have been considering this box but wasn't sure how the quality would be. Thanks in advance.
      I have a box on the way and can update here once I have it in my hands. Silly me, I forgot I had one from a prior Suit Supply purchase so I might not keep it. Either way, I can at least compare it to that one.
      "Tempus Fugit"

Comment

Well I thought it was going to arrive sooner than it did. I just moved from Pittsburgh to DC. Had it shipped to my parents house where I stayed for a few days between apartments. It arrived today so I won't see it until I get back up there, which will probably happen over labor day.

Comment

Originally posted by Sudonihm View Post
          I have a box on the way and can update here once I have it in my hands. Silly me, I forgot I had one from a prior Suit Supply purchase so I might not keep it. Either way, I can at least compare it to that one.
          Yeah, let me know if you dont mind... I have a suit supply bag too so was hoping it would be a thicker more durable material. Thanks!

Comment

Yeah, let me know if you dont mind... I have a suit supply bag too so was hoping it would be a thicker more durable material. Thanks!
            Got the box today. The bag is definitely thicker and seems like it will be much more durable. It is a double fold instead of the Suit Supply triple fold. Also, the Suit Supply folds on the sides after folding to keep everything contained while the blue claw simple tucks the one handle into the top section. I like the blue claw bag better -- denser fabric, better construction. But I like the design of the Suit Supply better -- tri-fold, zippered sides. Overall, I thought the box was an outstanding value as it came with the bag, a clothes brush, magnetic collar stays, shampoo and pomade (now, if I just had hair).

Hope that helps!

Edit: the suit supply bag also has dedicated pockets that can be used for shoes. No pockets on the blue claw bag, which is too bad. But for $45 plus all the other goodies, I am not complaining.
            Last edited by Sudonihm; August 23, 2014, 07:07 PM.
            "Tempus Fugit"

Comment

Working...
            X