AE Rutledge closeout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AE Rutledge closeout

Apparently AE has discontinued the dark brown and black colors for the Rutledge, according to the Shoe Bank salesman I spoke to this morning. They're going for 229, walnut seconds price is 389 and firsts are 495.
    Joe's review http://dappered.com/2012/07/win-it-t...onds-rutledge/

WHYY? Best shoe ever. I wore the black one to my wedding.

Comment

No 11D, of course. I have no experience with the 333 last. Is it narrow enough that an 11E would fit a foot that is just a hair wider than D?

Comment

If you're going to buy this, get it in black. The burnishing on the walnut ones is awful IMO. Independence collection so the leather and lining are supposed to be better. I'd personally get these over the Park Ave if you need one black shoe.

Comment

I know, right? The chisel toe might be a turn off to some, but to me, it beats the hell out of the blobby 5 last.

Comment

Originally posted by LosRockets View Post
            If you're going to buy this, get it in black. The burnishing on the walnut ones is awful IMO. Independence collection so the leather and lining are supposed to be better. I'd personally get these over the Park Ave if you need one black shoe.
            Walnut is still a current style, just black and dark brown were discontinued, according to the salesman, so walnut is still at 389.

Comment

seconds for 389?! wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by Scofield View Post
                seconds for 389?! wtf?
                If you're spending that much on AE, you should be buying shell (seconds at $299) or doing a MTO. That's like C&J and Carmina on sale money right there.

Comment

Originally posted by LosRockets View Post
                  Independence collection so the leather and lining are supposed to be better.
                  This is the truth. I have the Williams and leather is thicker, softer and holds a better shine. The insole is padded and a bit more comfortable as well.

Comment

Working...
                  X