Target (Feaux) Suede Longwings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Target (Feaux) Suede Longwings

I think I'm a little less conservative than most on here, but if you have any interest in some mildly loud shoes, these are a great deal. Currently on sale for $34!!

http://www.target.com/p/men-s-mossim...#prodSlot=_1_5

I know a sale isn't a reason to buy something, but these seem to be a bargain so far. Pretty nice, classic shape to them. They are entirely made of polyurethane but what would you expect at this price point. They run a bit large so I ordered a half size down and was worried at first. They may take some time to break in - putting shoe trees in certainly helped speed that up for me though - Now they are quite comfortable and after ~15 wears the only sign of wear is a crease in the toe box. No causes for concern though.

They aren't for everyone, but if you wanted to step outside your comfort zone without overpaying for Cole Haan's that you might end up hating, this might be a shoe for you. I changed out the lime green laces for some gray ones that match the body to tone them down a little bit and now I wear them even more.

Oof, those are atrocious. The only Mossimo clothing I buy from Target is their flannel shirts

Comment

Yikes! Yeah, not a fan either, but hope they hold up for you.

Comment

I tried the solid blue "bucks" from Target. Felt like Tupperware and Styrofoam had a baby and it came out shaped like a shoe. Comfortable enough, but... yeah. Felt bizarre.

Comment

Working...
        X