No announcement yet.

Jcrew ludlow code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are there still any Ludlow codes out there? Have a suit in the cart and just need a code now!

Comment

Originally posted by paulsoncall View Post
      Are there still any Ludlow codes out there? Have a suit in the cart and just need a code now!
      Just an FYI guys: try chat with customer service online and ask about the rumored Ludlow code you have heard about and say you didn't see one in your inbox or spam folder. A rep kindly annotated my account to apply the 30% off to a Ludlow purchase as long as I placed the order before 7/22 when the promotion ends. Once account is annotated, she said to just call or chat again after I placed an order and they would manually adjust the price to reflect the discount.

Not sure how/if this would also work with ShopDiscover 5% cash back and/or manual student discount adjustment in-store later with the receipt.

Comment

i have one as well if anyone else wants one

Comment

I could really use this code if anyone can hook me up? I just registered here but have been a long time lurker.

Thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rlovendale View Post
            Just an FYI guys: try chat with customer service online and ask about the rumored Ludlow code you have heard about and say you didn't see one in your inbox or spam folder. A rep kindly annotated my account to apply the 30% off to a Ludlow purchase as long as I placed the order before 7/22 when the promotion ends. Once account is annotated, she said to just call or chat again after I placed an order and they would manually adjust the price to reflect the discount.

Not sure how/if this would also work with ShopDiscover 5% cash back and/or manual student discount adjustment in-store later with the receipt.
            Typically, price adjustments in that manner void all sites' cash back offers.

Comment

Lpahl98et

Comment

If anyone has one they won't use, i'll take it. Thanks!

Comment

An awesome person here gave me a code. I noticed in the fine print it says you need to show the email at the store. I don't have the email, just the code. Do you think that will be a problem? If anything I can just go to store, get measured, then order online but I'd prefer to walk out with it.

Comment

Working...
                  X