Kickstarter deal - Lawless Denim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kickstarter deal - Lawless Denim

Not quite sure if this qualifies as a 'deal', and no I'm not the owner or in any way associated with the company, but I came across the company Lawless Denim & Co. on Instagram a few months ago. They recently started a kickstarter to get their product out there (Gustin really set the wave with this), and while I don't have a real need for more selvedge denim, I like their options.

Pledges range from $70-$79, and it says on their page "By pledging, you will also be given the chance to purchase our small batch premium Selvedge denim jeans for just $79. For you, the price will never go up for the next five years. Sound good?". Shoot sounds good to me, with all the price increases Gustin has been implementing.

But for me the best part of their campaign is that they are offering custom inseam lengths hemmed on a Union Special machine. Their standard length is 36" which is a good length if you are 6' but no bueno for my 5'8" stature. Fits come in straight, slim straight, and skinny. They even offer womens jeans! Anyways, definitely something to check out if you are in the market.

And as always with Kickstarter, YMMV.

Here's the link in case you want to check it out.
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...heritage-jeans

P.S. My bad if this is in the wrong section Mods. Feel free to move. Thanks
    Last edited by rayguy24; June 24, 2014, 12:10 PM. Reason: forgot to add the fits - another perk I like

I just pledged for the 16.7 oz limited one, between these and Gustin I don't really see a need to buy jeans made anywhere but the US again? I hope it's as nice as the denim Gustin uses though.

Comment

Originally posted by Jshackleford View Post
      I just pledged for the 16.7 oz limited one, between these and Gustin I don't really see a need to buy jeans made anywhere but the US again? I hope it's as nice as the denim Gustin uses though.
      Nice. That is a substantial weight and a nice deal at that price. I have high hopes as well!

Comment

They have some beautiful offerings for women. I'm considering backing a bag for the lady friend, but I'm not so sure she'll fit in any of the denim.

Comment

Gustin prices are based off each denim they use.

Comment

New Lawless referral program started.
            Use of promo code gets you 20% off your first order:

http://r.sloyalty.com/r/tV7Con2nZ8Dn

Comment

Working...
            X