Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kroaker
    replied
    BTW, this deal lasts at Office Depot until 5/10/14.

Leave a comment:

• devastitis
    replied
    Originally posted by ninpb View Post
    I was able to around Christmas time. Also remember hearing people stacking about 2 months ago?
    True, but lately you cannot combine other discounts with the online store discounts. Hopefully they change that. I'm considering buying another $250 worth to save another fifty bucks, and wait for the memorial day sale.

Leave a comment:

• ninpb
    replied
    Originally posted by devastitis View Post
    I haven't been successful stacking the online discount whether it be 40% or 35% with the email discount. It just takes one or the other.
    I was able to around Christmas time. Also remember hearing people stacking about 2 months ago?

Leave a comment:

• devastitis
    replied
    Originally posted by ninpb View Post
    Credit to reddit frugal male where I found this. I need to go after work to see if it's legit.

So game plan is wait for 50% off, stack with email 25%, plus this 20% off gift card = 70% off = muhahaha

http://www.reddit.com/r/frugalmalefa...rds_at_office/
    I haven't been successful stacking the online discount whether it be 40% or 35% with the email discount. It just takes one or the other.

Leave a comment:

• ninpb
    replied
    Originally posted by Kroaker View Post
    Is it for sure both Office Depot and OfficeMax? They are different entities, correct?
    Office Depot and Max are two different stores. I only went to Depot so can't confirm Max.

Leave a comment:

• Kroaker
    replied
    I can confirm the deal is in play at Office Depot here in Austin, Texas.

Leave a comment:

• Kroaker
    replied
    Is it for sure both Office Depot and OfficeMax? They are different entities, correct?
    Last edited by Kroaker; May 7, 2014, 04:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• devastitis
    replied
    Just picked up 5 $50 gift cards at the local Office Depot for $200 in Northern Virginia. Good looks.

Leave a comment:

• ninpb
    replied
    Its legit here in socal.

Leave a comment:

• 10 off 50 gap/br/old navy gift cards at officemax, officedepot

Credit to reddit frugal male where I found this. I need to go after work to see if it's legit.

So game plan is wait for 50% off, stack with email 25%, plus this 20% off gift card = 70% off = muhahaha

http://www.reddit.com/r/frugalmalefa...rds_at_office/
Working...
X