10 off 50 gap/br/old navy gift cards at officemax, officedepot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 off 50 gap/br/old navy gift cards at officemax, officedepot

Credit to reddit frugal male where I found this. I need to go after work to see if it's legit.

So game plan is wait for 50% off, stack with email 25%, plus this 20% off gift card = 70% off = muhahaha

http://www.reddit.com/r/frugalmalefa...rds_at_office/

Its legit here in socal.

Comment

Just picked up 5 $50 gift cards at the local Office Depot for $200 in Northern Virginia. Good looks.

Comment

Is it for sure both Office Depot and OfficeMax? They are different entities, correct?
        Last edited by Kroaker; May 7, 2014, 04:02 PM.

Comment

I can confirm the deal is in play at Office Depot here in Austin, Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by Kroaker View Post
            Is it for sure both Office Depot and OfficeMax? They are different entities, correct?
            Office Depot and Max are two different stores. I only went to Depot so can't confirm Max.

Comment

Originally posted by ninpb View Post
              Credit to reddit frugal male where I found this. I need to go after work to see if it's legit.

So game plan is wait for 50% off, stack with email 25%, plus this 20% off gift card = 70% off = muhahaha

http://www.reddit.com/r/frugalmalefa...rds_at_office/
              I haven't been successful stacking the online discount whether it be 40% or 35% with the email discount. It just takes one or the other.

Comment

Originally posted by devastitis View Post
                I haven't been successful stacking the online discount whether it be 40% or 35% with the email discount. It just takes one or the other.
                I was able to around Christmas time. Also remember hearing people stacking about 2 months ago?

Comment

Originally posted by ninpb View Post
                  I was able to around Christmas time. Also remember hearing people stacking about 2 months ago?
                  True, but lately you cannot combine other discounts with the online store discounts. Hopefully they change that. I'm considering buying another $250 worth to save another fifty bucks, and wait for the memorial day sale.

Comment

BTW, this deal lasts at Office Depot until 5/10/14.

Comment

Working...
                    X