25% off Clearance Items at Nordstrom Rack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

25% off Clearance Items at Nordstrom Rack

Might be a good idea to swing by your local Nordstrom Rack if you have some time today - last day for 25% off clearance items.

This is a complete anomaly - I'm sure it was returned tagless:

With the stacked 25% off the clearance price, it was 75% off.

Also snagged this Jil Sander cotton blazer (with intentions to flip) at absurd markdown.

Last edited by cotoks; April 19, 2014, 12:49 PM.

Originally posted by cotoks View Post
    This is a complete anomaly - I'm sure it was returned tagless:

With the stacked 25% off the clearance price, it was 75% off.
    I'd wear that fishing.

The Nordstrom Rack is the one thing I miss about the town I lived in for law school. Really awesome finds were fairly rare, but it was always fun to look. Kind of like a more expensive, less smelly thrift shop.

Looks like this is the jacket you got: http://www.barbour.com/All-Collectio...p/MWX0609OL31L
    Ben

Comment

Great haul! I stopped by my local rack last night but didn't see a single worthwhile item. Oh well, the nature of the thing!

Comment

Too bad they're closed today because of the holiday.

Comment

Popped into the Rack on Friday to browse the suits. Ended up giving up and hit the shoe section. Managed to find a pair of Allen Edmonds Dalton boot (seen here: http://dappered.com/2011/12/win-it-t...dmonds-dalton/) for $120+tax (marked as clearance at $159.97). Probably my favorite Rack find ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Wes Warren View Post
            Popped into the Rack on Friday to browse the suits. Ended up giving up and hit the shoe section. Managed to find a pair of Allen Edmonds Dalton boot (seen here: http://dappered.com/2011/12/win-it-t...dmonds-dalton/) for $120+tax (marked as clearance at $159.97). Probably my favorite Rack find ever.
            Wow, great find. I've seen a couple of AE styles at the Rack here in Columbus, but never any of the Strands that some people have been seeing at other locations, nor the Daltons.

90-Day No Spend Challenge members...be afraid, be very afraid...

Comment

Originally posted by dackman View Post
              90-Day No Spend Challenge members...be afraid, be very afraid...
              Luckily for me the closest Nordstrom rack is probably the one in Columbus. I am moving to the DMV in August so I would guess I will be much more tempted then.

Comment

Yeah, the rack can be a problem, I've got two within 20 minutes here in Cleveland. If they had better suits for cheaper I would probably never leave.

Comment

Working...
                X