50% off Travelteq Trash and Weekender Bags in Green or Orange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

50% off Travelteq Trash and Weekender Bags in Green or Orange

Got this e-mail today and wanted to share it with the forum (link is below, everything below the link is copied straight from the e-mail, so don't fault me on the 50% off math being a little off). I personally still think the price is steep after the 50% discount and am not a big fan of the color choices you get for each bag, so I'll be passing on this, but thought it might be something that someone out there would want to take advantage of.

http://www.travelteq.com/shop/Crowds...=nieuwsbrief83

Dear Friends of Travelteq,

Today is a great day. We will be introducing some new products and would like to invite you to be part of a "special opportunity".

This is how it works. You tell us which bag(s) you would like to order. We will then offer these bags at half their regular price. Of this new price, you pay half when you make the purchase and half when it is delivered to you at the end of May. That comes to only one quarter of the full retail price upon each payment. We are able to offer our friends these new products at an extremely low price because we will only order exactly what you asked for. This seriously reduces waste and minimizes risk at our end.

Trash
    Official Price = 450 euros
    Crowdfund Price = 225 euros
    Payment made upon purchase = 112 euros
    Payment made upon delivery = 112 euros

Weekender
    Official Price = 595 euros
    Crowdfund Price = 297 euros
    Payment made upon purchase = 148 euros
    Payment made upon delivery = 148 euros

Once the bags are released to the general public in the beginning of June, the prices will go back up to their normal retail amount. We would like to offer you the opportunity to be among the first customers to bring a crowd-sourced bag to market at Travelteq. If you are interested in making a purchase, please click on the item you would like to order and make the initial payment. Next week we will pass the orders onto our workshop in Italy where your selection will be hand-crafted and delivered to you at the end of May.
Working...
X