No announcement yet.

$56.25 - $75 Ledbury Shirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long after you submit your purchase on Gilt do they send you the promo code? Seems to be taking a while for me.

Comment

Originally posted by tradewinds View Post
      How long after you submit your purchase on Gilt do they send you the promo code? Seems to be taking a while for me.

I got mine within an hour.

Comment

Cool, getting close to that hour mark for me. Hopefully it shows up soon, only two loft of the shirt I want in my size.

Comment

Cool, getting close to that hour mark for me. Hopefully it shows up soon, only two loft of the shirt I want in my size.
          One last question. When you guys input the voucher when checking out, did it bring the value down to "$0"? It prompted me to enter my credit card number, then the gilt voucher, but the final price still says $135.

Comment

It did bring my price down to $0. I entered the voucher code on the page before the page where you can enter your credit card. Then on the credit card page it just skipped that step since the price was $0.

Comment

It did bring my price down to $0. I entered the voucher code on the page before the page where you can enter your credit card. Then on the credit card page it just skipped that step since the price was $0.
              Thanks it worked! I thought you were supposed to enter it on the gift card box, not the promo box. Excited to see what all the fuss is about.

Comment

Originally posted by movoblast View Post
                Thanks it worked! I thought you were supposed to enter it on the gift card box, not the promo box. Excited to see what all the fuss is about.
                www.giltcity.com/invite/1002699451anfxmxkc2e Some more self promotion for you guys. Real excited to get a Ledbury for the first time!

Comment

$50 off - First time customer

For those who haven't tried on Ledbury yet and missed the gilt promotion, I have $50 gift card to be used (by first time customer) for $115 (and up) shirt.
                  I do think their button down oxford is excellent and one of my favorite. The code will expire on 4/30. RAF5Q2WZ9

Comment

Working...
                  X