Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good selection of Wolverine 1000 Mile seconds at STP

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Good selection of Wolverine 1000 Mile seconds at STP

    Looks like Sierra Trading post got in some more 1000 mile seconds. http://www.sierratradingpost.com/s~1...footwear~d~11/

    You can use my referral code to get $10 off http://www.sierratradingpost.com/inv...3442/Mattface/ I don't know if it stacks. If not, you can probably find a better code.

    #2
    i have a 35% off code up for grabs: PTR1236G

    Comment


      #3
      More sizes available just added in the last few hours.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by mattface View Post
        You can use my referral code to get $10 off http://www.sierratradingpost.com/inv...3442/Mattface/ I don't know if it stacks. If not, you can probably find a better code.
        Actually, it stacks with a coupon. The $10 is a gift card, different from a coupon code.

        Comment


          #5
          Great deal! I would totally buy one if I didn't already own 2 pairs. I missed the last 2nds offering by STP by minutes, and went on ahead and bought firsts. But since boots get really worn in anyways, I wish I would have waited for 2nds to be offered again. Grab these while you can people!

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by movoblast View Post
            Great deal! I would totally buy one if I didn't already own 2 pairs. I missed the last 2nds offering by STP by minutes, and went on ahead and bought firsts. But since boots get really worn in anyways, I wish I would have waited for 2nds to be offered again. Grab these while you can people!
            Its true, boots get beat up. So if you get a pair of 2nds that has a few scuffs, it just means that they have a jumpstart on where you were taking them anyway! My understanding is that the 2nds are supposed to be cosmetic issues and not true defects...

            Comment


              #7
              I am waiting for my pair to arrive. I bought them in black, which seems to be divisive on here. However with some reddish Red Wings and natural Trench Boots already in my closet, black was the only missing option. Plus it sounds like STP has a pretty awesome return policy if they don't work out.

              Comment


                #8
                I love my first pair of 1000 mile seconds, and I was patient, and resisted the urge to buy the first pair (or even the second one) that came up in my size this time around. When a pair of Watson Oxfords came up in my size in brown though I jumped. These are the "lucky interview shoes" I've been looking for.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by mattface View Post
                  I love my first pair of 1000 mile seconds, and I was patient, and resisted the urge to buy the first pair (or even the second one) that came up in my size this time around. When a pair of Watson Oxfords came up in my size in brown though I jumped. These are the "lucky interview shoes" I've been looking for.

                  Note of caution - I've heard the sizing on the shoes doesn't match the sizing on the boots (halfway closer to TTS). Good luck - a nice looking chromexcel captoe blucher.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by BigBayesian View Post
                    Note of caution - I've heard the sizing on the shoes doesn't match the sizing on the boots (halfway closer to TTS). Good luck - a nice looking chromexcel captoe blucher.
                    Hmm... well I'll wear them with lighter socks, so maybe it'll work out perfect. Fingers crossed I guess.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by mattface View Post
                      Hmm... well I'll wear them with lighter socks, so maybe it'll work out perfect. Fingers crossed I guess.
                      Good luck!

                      Alternatively, they're constantly dumping more stock in. for $6.95 (return shipping), you could bound the price of a mistake there, rather than at not-getting-the-shoes (assuming the capital to make the second purchase, pick whichever price seems lower to you).

                      Comment


                        #12
                        PSA.

                        I already bought brown courtlands firsts for 222 through elite hero via Amazon (and used amazon points to kick it down some more) last week and could not pass up getting the originals in brown from this STP deal.

                        So that leaves me with plain toe and moc toe in exact same color I thought but I asked wolverine and they said they are actually different browns. The brown on the originals are darker.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Still a pretty decent selection of styles and sizes available and today's code is good for 45% off. That brings the Addison down to $134.75. Use code MKA8447M

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Just got mine today. I purchased two pairs in Rust, size 10D, and they're beautiful.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by BigBayesian View Post
                              Note of caution - I've heard the sizing on the shoes doesn't match the sizing on the boots (halfway closer to TTS). Good luck - a nice looking chromexcel captoe blucher.
                              It turns out they are a nearly perfect fit! The boots in size 11 fit me perfectly with boot socks, a little loose with dress socks. The shoes fit perfectly with dress socks and a little snug with boot socks, which is exactly as it should be.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X