Awesome BR customer service!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome BR customer service!

Hey Folks. I ordered this blazer the other day (http://dappered.com/2014/03/steal-al...vy-blazer-for/) using the BRSPRING30 promo for 30% off. Of course when I opened diapered this evening I saw the now 40% promo. One simple call to BR (and a less than 90 sec conversation later) and they credited my card $14 (10%). BR customer service rocks. Too easy. Per the fedex- blazer should be here on Wed.

good to hear. i've had a luxe card with them before and they were almost never that accomodating.. i personally gave up on them.. happy you got the price adjustment, though.

Comment

Not my experience

Comment

They've always been pretty good in the CS department to me so I have no complaints. Although I'm not sure why this is in the deals forum.

Comment

Have had nothing but great CS from them. Granted I've only had to call in about 3-4 times; BR has always been quick and accommodating.

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
          They've always been pretty good in the CS department to me so I have no complaints. Although I'm not sure why this is in the deals forum.
          Assuming it is because he got it at a better price.

Comment

Originally posted by Somestyle View Post
            Of course when I opened diapered this evening I saw the now 40% promo.
            Just be thankful that's *all* you found when you opened "diapered." Ewwww...!

Comment

Originally posted by Mikeylikesit View Post
              Not my experience
              Nor mine.
              Ben

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
                Nor mine.
                Unfortunate. I've had nothing but great experiences. Nature of a huge company, I guess.

Comment

So interesting to hear about people having really good experiences.. I literally had to stop going to BR because I had a consistent series of really, really bad CS experiences at both their physical stores and especially over the phone. Meanwhile, places like JCrew and Nordstrom I've had nothing but excellent CS. Glad people are getting treated well, nonetheless.

Comment

They must have upped their CS game. I have called in about 5ish times in the past 8 months and all have been good.

Comment

Originally posted by yoyorobbo View Post
                      Just be thankful that's *all* you found when you opened "diapered." Ewwww...!
                      I appreciated this, Cologne Guy.

Comment

So because of this thread, I did the same thing and got the discount applied to a purchase I made a few days ago. It seems they really have improved the CS, I'm impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by bruschetta View Post
                          Thanks, bru - yes, I am still 13 years old (in my mind). But hey, I kept it clean. I was about to say something about how CS at many other companies these days stinks... gets me pissed... is downright shitty!

But see, I didn't. I kept it clean.

Comment

Originally posted by bruschetta View Post
                            Argh. Stupid autocorrect!

Comment

Working...
                            X