No announcement yet.

Beckett Simonon preorder came

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They fit me really well out of the box, I had a 12D, but by comparison my Allen Edmonds on the 5 last are a drop too tight. So they may be too wide for some people

Comment

Mine came in small, I emailed for a return label the day they arrived and got it quickly, returned the shoes early last week but didn't get a refund until yesterday when I emailed to ask about it. The CS rep had the nerve to process the refund and then moments later respond to my email with "Your refund has already been processed." They won't get my business again.

Comment

Still haven't gotten a return label
        After repeated emails, requests and even responses that it was on its way. The last email actually stated "you'll get it tomorrow (Tuesday) no exceptions." Tuesday has come and gone, and lo and behold, I'm an exception! No return label? Don't make promises you won't keep, customer service reps that are reading this. They even promised me a free pair when they're fully restocked. Yeah. Right.

Comment

Wow, that's terrible.
          "Waste no time arguing what a good man should be. Be one." – Marcus Aurelius

Comment

Makes me glad I went with Florsheim (Amazon, really) and AE for my recent loafer purchase.

Most companies that do their own shipping labels can just email you a PDF or have you print out the label through their website. It sounds like these guys are trying to physically ship you a label, which seems pretty silly to me.
            Ben

Comment

Finally got the label, sent them my papal address, and am expecting a refund any day. They also feel terrible and are sending a free pair as compensation, which is pretty cool. Figured I'd clean that up on this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by chaotix View Post
                Finally got a shipping label this morning, 13 days after my initial email. I was just planning on keeping them and applying some black polish per the article on the Camlins to get some color variation, so now I'm not sure what I'm going to do.
                I did end up sending these back. They were delivered on 12/5, but I still haven't received a refund. Just sent them an email, I'll see if they process it tomorrow. I can't recommend these guys. The shoes are fine for the price point, but the customer service is too poor. When you're selling shoes online, there's no excuse for not being ready for returned items.

Comment

Originally posted by chaotix View Post
                  I did end up sending these back. They were delivered on 12/5, but I still haven't received a refund. Just sent them an email, I'll see if they process it tomorrow. I can't recommend these guys. The shoes are fine for the price point, but the customer service is too poor. When you're selling shoes online, there's no excuse for not being ready for returned items.
                  They're not proactive, but they did act very quickly to refund my money after I emailed them, late on Sunday night, no less.

Comment

They look alright, hope they're holding up nicely! Still waiting for my preorder to come in around February...

Comment

Does anyone know how often they replenish their stock? I've been waiting awhile for the dunne derby's to come back.

Comment

Working...
                      X