Anyone try MeUndies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone try MeUndies?

I've seen ads for this company on a few different male style sites. Anyone given them a try before?

Yup. I ordered 10 a while back. I think they are good value, plain and simple.

Comment

ive only ordered two pairs and one tore after a second wear. i recommend mack weldon over meundies

Comment

Maybe this says more about my level of maturity then the product, but I would never wear something with the brand name "MeUndies". Conversely, if I were wearing underwear called "MeUndies" I would avoid getting undressed in front of my partner.

Comment

I've got 6 pairs and need to get more. They are unbelievably comfortable and I hate putting on old/other brand pairs when these are dirty and its laundry time. Give them a try for sure!

Comment

I'm wearing a pair now. They are great. I plan to get more. Hold out for the deals as you can get them for around $10 a pair.
            Dress for style, live for results.

Comment

Yup totally agree about the deals. Today is the day for that in fact!!

Comment

Just received and they are great. Loud colors that make the Mrs. Laugh but super comfortable. Was able to get them for $10.00 a piece.

Comment

I have a pair of Meundies and several from Flint & Tinder - they are very similar, and both high quality, soft, etc.

Second the deals thought though - they are definitely not worth $20+ / pair, although IMO no boxers are. I've been getting them for $8 - $10 / pair. Check out JackThreads -they have several styles on sale, and if you find a code to add to it, they should go under $10.

Comment

Originally posted by bruschetta View Post
                    Maybe this says more about my level of maturity then the product, but I would never wear something with the brand name "MeUndies". Conversely, if I were wearing underwear called "MeUndies" I would avoid getting undressed in front of my partner.
                    I'm with bruschetta on this one. Flint & Tinder is a name I can deal with, but "MeUndies"... just no.

Comment

I'm a sucker for high quality images so I ordered a few pairs of boxer-briefs. It's not something that 'wows' you but it was fun while it lasted

Comment

Working...
                      X