Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crown & Buckle - Watch Straps

Hello group-

Since we have a small but loyal following that originated at Dappered, and we are avid Dappered readers ourselves, we decided to join in on the discussion forum. Our goal is to help out with watch related topics as we can.

Feel free to use this thread to discuss anything related to our straps, or watches in general.

Regards,

Thomas @ C&B
    Last edited by Shomas; July 6, 2015, 04:06 PM. Reason: At OP's request

Man, this couldnt have come at a better time. My Weekender needed a new NATO for the spring and summer...Thank you C&B!
    "The key to Success is the Quality of Execution"
    I>0<I

Comment

Happy to help out!

Comment

I was just going over your site last week looking for a nato strap. This is some great luck! I notice that the solid black nato in 20mm is no longer available. Any news on if/when it will be in stock again? Thanks.

Comment

Hey JGL, sorry about that one being out of stock again. We are expecting more to arrive either tomorrow or Friday. You can view the strap here, where you can sign up for a notification as soon as it's back in stock if you'd like. http://www.crownandbuckle.com/black-nato-20mm.html

Comment

I bought about 4 or 5 NATO straps from C&B a while back. I must say that their leather NATOs are very nice. The other ones are too, but for the price I wasn't expecting the leather ones to be as nice as they were.

Comment

Do you provide any of your straps with gold buckles instead of silver? I have a vintage gold omega that I would love to match a nato or other strap to. Thanks!

Comment

C&B would i still get the additional 2.50 off if i order three straps?
                "The key to Success is the Quality of Execution"
                I>0<I

Comment

Originally posted by MaxMan View Post
                  Just tried it. Doesn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
                    I bought about 4 or 5 NATO straps from C&B a while back. I must say that their leather NATOs are very nice. The other ones are too, but for the price I wasn't expecting the leather ones to be as nice as they were.
                    Thanks! We're glad to hear you are happy with the straps.

Originally posted by MaxMan View Post
                    The discounts don't stack, so the code is best for leather straps or buying less than 3 nylon straps. The $2.50 off per strap when buying 3 or more is a deeper discount than 15%, so it will supersede the Dappered discount automatically.

Comment

This looks like a great company. I think that I'll place an order tonight. Thank you for joining our community, Crown and Buckle!

Comment

Thank you for the welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by JGL View Post
                          I was just going over your site last week looking for a nato strap. This is some great luck! I notice that the solid black nato in 20mm is no longer available. Any news on if/when it will be in stock again? Thanks.
                          Hey JGL, the solid black 20mm NATO is back in stock. Just a heads up. Have a great weekend everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by CrownAndBuckle View Post
                            Hey JGL, the solid black 20mm NATO is back in stock. Just a heads up. Have a great weekend everyone.
                            Thank you sir.

Comment

Any chance you'll be getting the 18mm leather NATO band in the Rouille color back in stock anytime soon? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X